O2 Sports Insurance has rated markets to quote event cancellation and non-appearance coverage.
Policy Exposures can include:
- Cancellation, abandonment, and disruption of event(s) due to “All Cause” examples of loss including fire, flood, power failure, snowstorm, severe adverse weather and earthquake
- Non-appearance for concerts or tours, theatrical productions, key speakers and teams, due to death, accident, illness, travel, delay of key speaker/performer
Policy Highlights can include:
- Events can include but are not limited to concerts, fairs/festivals, sporting events, community events, fundraisers, etc.
- Coverage included extra expense to mitigate a loss
- National Monitoring
- Ascertained net loss indemnity based on expenses or revenues
- Contracted gross revenues can be included for first time year events
- Additional coverage available for communicable disease, terrorism (act or threat), war, etc.
- Adverse Weather